Refurbished Mecer 650VA Line Interactive UPS
– Microprocessor control guarantees high reliability
– Boost and buck AVR for voltage stabilization
– Auto restart while AC is recovering
– Simulated sine wave
– Off-mode charging
– Cold start function
– USB communication port and RJ-11/RJ-45 protection
– Overload, discharge, and overcharge protection
– Capacity 650 VA / 360 W
– Input 220Vac-240Vac, 50/60Hz
– Output 220Vac-240Vac, 50/60Hz
– Transfer time Typical 2-6ms, 10ms max
– Supports Windows 2000/2003/XP/Vista/2008, Windows 7, Linux, Unix, and MAC
This UPS has been designed to protect your personal computer and peripherals from possible power hazards.
A UPS is NOT a backup power supply. UPS’s are designed to protect your computer from power spikes & power failures, it gives you enough time to shut your computer down in the case of a power failure.
Should you need to run your computer for the entire duration of loadshedding, we suggest that you consider buying a backup power inverter with the correct rating in order to run your computer for the full 2:30h duration of loadshedding.
6 MONTH CARRY-IN WARRANTY
Refurbished Product Notice:
This product has been refurbished and may not be in its original packaging.
This product may or may not come with original parts and accessories
There may be minor signs of wear and tear.
Images are for illustrative purpose only and may differ from the actual product.
Photos of actual product can be requested.